Secrets to Winning at Slot Machines
Allslots is without a doubt the best choice for anyone serious about winning at online slots. Not only are Allslots totally honest and reliable, but they also offer the greatest selection of games and top-of-the-line software and graphics. At the moment they are offering an almost unresistable sign-up bonus for new players with $150 free if you deposit $50! The question is how long they will be able to offer this bonus though, since they already have one of the highest payout rates in the industry.
Another good choice for slot players is Spinpalace who are offering an excellent 100% match bonus up to $150. So basically if you deposit $150 you get $150 free and the welcome bonus continues on further deposits enabling you to get up to $1000 free . They offer more than 200 games, and like Allslots they are also targetting the online slots player.
Slotland is the best choice for players with a slow Internet connection or an alternative browser like Web TV. Their software is pretty ugly and and technically they are lacking compared to more modern casinos like Allslots or Spinpalace. However, they have been around since 1998 and they are completely honest and reliable, and their payout percentage is around 98%, which is better than most. If you want to play slots somewhere else make sure you choose a casino from our list of top-30 online casinos to be sure that you are choosing an honest casino operator. Anyway, let’s back discussing how to actually win at slots online.
There is no getting around the fact that slot machines are “random,” so it would be fool-hardy to claim that I have discovered a fool-proof slot machine strategy. However it also is not correct to say for example, “Because slot machine games are random, there is no such thing as a winning slot machine strategy…” On the contrary, I have repeatedly seen slot machines, both online and offline that keep on paying for a considerable time, and the players who responded accordingly were well rewarded. I can’t tell you where or when you may find such a game, but the slot machine strategies below are in my experience the best ways to take advantage of a situation when it arises.
Standard Deviation Slot Machine Strategies
This type is among the most advanced of all the slot machine strategies I have found. They involve the following two components.
- First of all, for these slot machine strategies, you play only “equal ratio” slot machine games–that is, those games that offer the same payment ratios for all levels of play. For example, the jackpot for 3 quarters (or 3 dollars) should be exactly 3 times the jackpot for 1 quarter (or 1 dollar) etc.
- Secondly, these slot machine strategies involve calculating the “standard deviation” of the number of plays between wins. The player uses a minimum bet until he approaches the standard deviation of the number of plays between wins. Then the player uses a minimum bet until he approaches two standard deviations.
For example, if most wins seem to happen about 10 to 20 plays apart, then the standard deviation would be approximately 15. Thus using the Standard Deviation type of slot machine strategy, the player increases his bet level whenever about 30 plays have gone by without a win.
I do not give the exact formula here for standard deviation–or any of the exact betting sequences–because after extensive testing, I do not agree with using any such formulas. Firstly, I think it is better just to use this general idea to “count the plays between wins,” and then to bet high on winning play counts. Secondly what matters most is to use a slot machine strategy only so long as you are winning, and then to move on to a different game or to different strategy as soon as this stops working.
Slot Machine Strategies for Online Craps
98%. This is a huge improvement. Therefore by applying slot machine strategies only at the best paying casinos, you actually are creating sort of a super-high-yield slot machine game.
Winning at Online Slots With One Play Strategies
When it comes to winning at online slot machines, this is my own favourite group of strategies. Unlike the Standard Deviation strategies, with the One Play slot machine strategies, you do not focus on “equal ratio” games–but instead you focus on games with the largest jackpots, and you play only the maximum bet. You start with only one play per game per day, and then you obey the following rules.
- If any one play wins a payout at 1x-3x (1 to 3 times the amount bet) then you make 1 more play.
- If any one play wins 4x or more, then you make 3 more plays.
- Otherwise you stop playing immediately.
- Take note of those slots where such strategies might seem to work, and those games where they do not work.
Most players I meet, seem to think that One Play slot machine strategies are crazy. These people say, “You can’t possibly expect to win from just one play…” They especially tend to blurt this out with their mouths hanging open just after they have seen me hit a One Play jackpot! Well these slot machine strategies work for me and what I have suggested here is refined from my experience.
After testing numerous slot machine strategies, I came to the following simple conclusions:
- Sure there are times that a slot machine game does not pay for awhile, and then “pays off” in the end. However there also are times when a slot machine game will just keep on paying. Why not “demand” that you only will play this second type of game?
- Even a jackpot does not last very long if you go around feeding slot machines that do not feed you back.
- If on average you can keep 1x from every 3x win, you will do better than to win the largest jackpot.
Using One Play slot machine strategies, I have sometimes managed to play for hours on end with only $50 input and ended up winning thousands of dollars, even without a jackpot. At other times of course, I have had to stop playing rather quickly. I have decided that my goal should not be to win every day, but to make a small profit long-term, and thereby keep getting continuous chances to win a huge jackpot. Otherwise, no ordinary slot machine strategies or wins are going to change my life.
If you are interested in reading more about slot machine strategies for there is a fantastic book by Charles W. Lund called Robbing the One-Armed Bandits, which we strongly recommend. If you want to try out any of the strategies described here and really win money playing slots money then visit Allslots, which is undoubtably the best place for winning slot players today.